Lakeview Health Center and Assisted Living in West Salem has a variety of openings at our brand new building! Please consider joining our team. We are a great employer with staff who care about the people who live here—and—who care about their team members. Click on the links below for more details.
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Wage ranges: $13.82 to $16.50 per hour
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Community Resident Assistant (Certified and Non-Certified)
- Wage ranges: $11.68 to $16.50 per hour
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
BENEFITS may include:
~Insurance ~Time Off ~Retirement ~Shift Differential ~Weekend Differential
La Crosse County Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Lakeview Health Center.
Want to do something very rewarding and deeply appreciated? We are always looking for volunteers.
You can volunteer as much or as little as you wish. No previous experience is needed.
We only ask that you have a desire to help others, are at least 12 years old, complete the required paperwork, are in good health, and can pass a background check.
Volunteer opportunities can range from helping with Recreation Therapy Programs to assisting with outings in the community. Here are some suggestions:
- Assist with leisure and recreational programs
- One to one visiting
- Play cards and/or games with residents
- Help with escorting people to activities
- Help with community outings (shopping, dining out, rummage sales, etc.)
- Give residents a manicure, makeover or new hairdos
- Lead a devotional prayer group or bible study
- Create scrapbooks for individuals
- Take people on walks
- Read to residents
- Serve ice cream every other Thursday afternoon at the Ice Cream Social
- Help a resident learn computer skills
- Help with holiday parties
- Hang colorful pictures and help with other room decorating
- Write letters for a resident
- Teach or share a hobby or craft
- Sew walker/wheelchair bags or other items for residents
- Reminisce with residents…and learn a great deal from them!
- Bring us YOUR ideas for things YOU could do with or for our residents
If you would like to volunteer at Lakeview Please complete the documents below and return to Kari Coaty, Household Coordinator.
You may also email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kari Coaty, Household Coordinator
Lakeview Health Center
962 Garland Street East
West Salem, WI 54669
If you would like more information, or have questions regarding volunteering, please feel free to contact:
Student Internship Opportunities
Lakeview Health Center and Assisted Living welcomes students from universities for the following internships:
- Health Information
- Recreation Therapy
- Social Work.
Please feel free to call 608-612-0595 or email email@example.com for more information