Fees are governed by Wisconsin Statutes and are uniform throughout the State.
Recorded documents will be returned to sender or designee.
- Deeds, Mortgages, Land Contracts, Satisfactions, Lis pendens, etc. and Miscellaneous Documents:
- Entitled to be recorded in the Register of Deeds Office
- Cost - $30.00 Flat fee per document.
- Probate Transferring Joint Property through Register of Deeds Office
- Termination of Joint Tenancy
- Cost: $30.00
- Copies of Documents:
- Copies of recorded documents are $2.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page, plus $1.00 for certificate if a certified copy is requested.
- Fees must be received, before copies are sent out.
- Plat copies are $2.00 for the 1st page, $1.00 for each additional page if on legal or ledger size paper. For a plat size copy it is $10.00 per page.
- Subdivisions: $50.00
- Cemetary Plats: $50.00
- Condominium Plats: $50.00
Real Estate Transfer Fees
- A transfer form and fee or exemption number is required for all conveyances EXCEPT when exemptions 1 or 10m apply.
- Form is to be completed in detail..
- Current rate of fee is $3.00 per $1000 of value rounded off to the next higher hundred. See form for exceptions..
- Valuation must be shown when documents are exempt except if exempt under 77.25(3) and (10).
- Transfers involving rental property must be accompanied by a stipulation, waiver, or Certificate of Compliance Form..
- Parcel identifier number must be on the form.
Vital Records Fee Schedule
- Birth Certificate $20.00
- Marriage Certificate $20.00
- Death Certificate $20.00
- Divorce Certificate $20.00
- Each additional copy ordered at the same time as the first copy $3.00